Mad about you (pilot quote)


Jamie: I just don't know why this is all so hard!
Paul: What?
Jamie: This! everything! marriage! it's supposed to be different than this!
Paul: Says who?
Jamie: Everyone!
Paul: Well, they're wrong! It's just like this! It's exactly, it's exactly like this!
Jamie: According to who?
Paul: Everybody, I asked around. Look, there's always gonna be stuff, you know. I put up with your crap and you put up with my crap.
Jamie: That's marriage?
Paul: This is what I'm thinking.


(y la traducción...)


Jamie: No sé porqué todo esto es tan difícil
Paul: ¿Qué?
Jamie: Esto. Todo. El matrimonio. Se supone que es diferente a esto.
Paul: ¿Quién lo dice?
Jamie: Todo el mundo
Paul: Pues, se equivocan. Es así. Es exactamente, exactamente así.
Jamie: ¿Según quién?
Paul: Todo el mundo, pregunté por ahí. Mira, siempre habrá cosas, ya sabes. Yo aguanto tu mierda y tú aguantas la mía.
Jamie: ¿Eso es el matrimonio?
Paul: Es lo que me viene a la cabeza.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Artículo Anterior Artículo Siguiente